Strawberry hummus may sound offbeat, but it's a delicious twist that you can use on pita chips or toast.
Servings 3 cups
- 15 Oz Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas)
- 2 cups Fresh strawberries (Hulls removed)
- 3 tblsp Raw honey or Pure maple syrup
- 2 tbdlp Nut or seed butter (I used cashew)
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean extract or powder
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grated ginger
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and mix until smooth and creamy.I like to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours to let the flavors mix before eating it but this is optional.Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.